Aims & Scope
The Rehabilitation Practice and Science (RPS) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that reports on all research related to clinical practice and research in physical medicine and rehabilitation, and related disciplines are considered for publication. Article types considered include original studies, reviews, case reports, clinical multimedium, and letters to the editor.
The journal covers topics in rehabilitation medicine regarding a wide range of diseases and conditions, including musculoskeletal disorders, pain, neurologic conditions, cancer, cardiopulmonary disease, aging, developmental conditions, etc.
The journal welcomes submissions of papers covering the following topics but not limited to:
- Prevention, education, and treatment used in rehabilitation medicine
- Clinical diagnosis and intervention, such as sonography and electrodiagnosis.
- Application of technology, including tele-rehabilitation
- Assisted technology
- Rehabilitation healthcare delivery systems and policy
- Public health and epidemiology
- Ethics and social issues